Group text messaging is a way for businesses to communicate more effectively with everyone that should be part of a conversation. I’ve been using group text messaging for years in my travel business because I saw the value of including everyone on a booking in a group text message. 90% of group text messages are read within 3 minutes. There are no better ways to communicate than by group text message and I have plenty of happy customers to prove it.
Here are some of the use cases that could be used with group text messaging
- An online travel agency just got a booking for a couple traveling to Mexico.As soon as the bookings is complete, start a group message with both travellers. You can send travel documents, invoices or information about Mexico they may enjoy reading.
- School sharing information to parents about their childYou can easily replace emails by sending a group text message to a child’s parents inviting them to get on a zoom call to discuss your child’s progress, share a link to the school portal or a reminder about a field trip.
- A real estate agent meets a couple at an open houseThe real estate agent can easily start a group and work with a couple to find their dream home.
- An insurance broker sends a message to setup an appointment to a couple to discuss their documentation and discuss new products and services. Easily send a link to your calendar with availabilities.
- A financial advisor sends messages to their customers to let them know they are aware of the crash and have been working since early morning to make adjustments to their portfolio. In they need to book time to discuss, they could do so with the calendar link.
The use case for group text messaging are endless. While it’s possible with Textodog to have 1:1 conversations, having the ability to add more than one customer in the same conversation is a game changer. Everyone wins when they include all decision makers.